Zynga Game Card Terms
Redeem Electronic Game Card for limited license to use virtual currency in Zynga™ games. Each card (code) must be fully redeemed in a single transaction in a participating Zynga game. For a list of participating games and to learn more about Zynga Game Cards please visit Zynga.com/GameCards.
(1) Log into a participating Zynga game on a social networking service (SNS) like Facebook®;
(2) Navigate to the Game Card tab at the top of the game window;
(3) Enter pin to start your license and begin using virtual currency!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Must be age 13 or older and have a valid SNS account;
(3) Game Card does not expire and there are no fees associated with its redemption;
(4) Game Card cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for cash refund, exchanged, or redeemed for anything other than a limited license to use virtual currency in participating Zynga games;
(5) Post-redemption account balances reflect extent of license, are non-transferable and do not reflect any stored value;
(6) Zynga and retailer are not responsible for lost or stolen cards or use without your permission;
(7) Zynga Game Cards are issued and supplied by Zynga Inc. or an affiliate.
NOTE: purchases of Electronic Game Cards governed by Groupcard Purchase Terms and Conditions.
- Computer with internet access and latest Flash player.
- Account with relevant SNS or platform.
Zynga and its logo are trademarks of Zynga Inc. (c) 2011 Zynga Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Fastcard® is a registered trademark of InComm® U.S. Patent No. 7,578,439