Press ReleasesBack to All Press Releases
Zynga Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Highest Ever Bookings of $329 Million, Up 15% Year-Over-Year and Up 7% From Q4 2011
- Strong Growth in Player Network with 182 Million Monthly Unique Users, Up 25% Year-over-Year
- Zynga Raises Bookings and EBITDA Guidance for Fiscal Year 2012
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – April 26, 2012 – Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA), the world’s leading provider of social game services, today announced financial results for the quarter ending March 31, 2012.
- Q1 record bookings of $329 million, up 15% year-over-year
- Q1 revenue of $321 million, up 32% year-over-year
- Q1 adjusted EBITDA of $87 million, down 23% year-over-year driven primarily by increased investment in new game development
- Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.06 and GAAP EPS of ($0.12)
“We’re pleased with the progress that Zynga has made in the first quarter growing our audience reach 25% year over year and nearly 20% quarter over quarter. Our team did a great job launching 5 new games across mobile and web including new hits like Hidden Chronicles, Slingo and Scramble with Friends,” said Mark Pincus, CEO and Founder of Zynga.