Press ReleasesBack to All Press Releases
Zynga Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Results
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq:ZNGA), the world's leading provider of social game services, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
- Full year 2012 revenue of $1.28 billion, up 12% year-over-year, and bookings of $1.15 billion, down 1% year- over-year
- Full year net loss of $209 million and adjusted EBITDA of $213 million
- Full year 2012 GAAP EPS of ($0.28) and non-GAAP EPS of $0.07
- Q4 revenue of $311 million, flat year-over-year, and bookings of $261 million, down 15% year-over-year
- Q4 net loss of $48.6 million, down 89% year-over-year, adjusted EBITDA of $45 million, down 34% year-over- year
- Q4 GAAP EPS of ($0.06) and non-GAAP EPS of $0.01
"The biggest highlight of the quarter was seeing our team deliver a successful sequel in FarmVille2, a next generation social game that offers cutting edge 3-D experiences loved by millions of FarmVille fans," said Mark Pincus, CEO and Founder, Zynga. "In 2013 we're excited to bring this new class of social games to mobile phones and tablets and build a network that offers an easier, better way for people to play together."